Fun & Games: Lists, Jokes, Quizzes, and More
Some of these you’ve seen before; some of them you haven’t.
I collect (and create) all kinds of lists and articles — some serious, some not. If you’ve seen anything interesting that you think might do well up here, drop me a line via the Mail link on the menu.
- 50 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator: When flatulence just isn’t enough.
- 50 Fun Things To Do In Class: Go ahead and try these, but don’t blame me if you’re expelled.
- 100 Ways To Avoid Dying: Why is that lizard counting my teeth?
- Answering Machine Messages: Let people know that they’ve reached your phone.
- Children’s Books You’ll Never See: Didn’t I read these as a kid?
- Exorcism: Cast those rotten demons out! (No herd of swine necessary.)
- For I Will Consider My Cat Jeoffrey: A poem to a cat, by a man in an asylum.
- The Major General’s Song: I am the very model of a modern Major-General!
- Ode To Spot: Data’s amusing little poem from the Star Trek: TNG episode “Schisms.”
- Tom Swifties: Fun to read, fun to think up.
- To Whom It Concerns: Darlene Connor’s famous poem from the sitcom Roseanne.
- Warning Signs Of Insanity: Mama’s little baby loves short’nin’, short’nin’…
- What Not To Say To A Cop: Take me drunk, occifer, I’m home!
- Yo Momma…: Yo momma so dumb, she don’t know how to click a link.
- You Know You’re A Titanic Nut When…: For disaster enthusiasts, not movie fans.
- Which Harry Potter Are You?: There’s only one Boy Who Lived, but he has so many personas…
- Which Snape Are You?: Detention, Potter!
- ASCII Bunnies: A couple of cute lil’l ASCII bunnies.